You can arrange a Birthday Party by either completing the online registration form below or downloading and completing the printable PDF Birthday Registration Form and returning it to the gym by e-mail or in person. After receiving a registration form we will do our best to confirm the Birthday Party date and time within 48 hours and provide additional details.
After you have registered, please be aware that we will need a list of the children that you have invited one week prior to the start of the Birthday Party. You can use this PDF Printable Attendance Form to provide a list.
The Tumble Tot Co. can entertain a large group of children. (Maximum 24)
Birthday parties are available:
- Saturdays 3:45 – 5:30 pm
- Sundays 10:15 am – 12:00 pm or 12:30 – 2:15 pm or 2:45 – 4:30 pm
Please choose the Birthday party package you are interested in from the drop down tab on the menu bar for more information. Traditional gymnastics parties or Ninja parties available.
- Up to 10 children: $190.00 plus HST = $214.70
- Each additional child (max 24): $10.00 plus HST = $11.30
10% discount for current members. A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. (cheques or etransfer please)
Confirmation of number of children and balance due one week prior to party to allow for proper planning of age appropriate activities.
Included in your birthday party package is 6 latex helium balloons provided by The Tumble Tot Co.
If you would like us to provide Mylar balloons a minimum of 2 weeks notice is required.:
Small Mylar balloons will range between $4.99 – $6.99 depending on style.
Large Mylar balloons (16″ +) will range between $8.99 – $16.99 depending on size and style.
A Safe Time for Everyone
- Children must have proper gym attire, socks and hair must be tied back.
- For insurance purposes, the viewing area/party room is designated for those attending but not participating in the activities.
- If you wish to take photographs of the activities, you MUST speak to the coach and they will direct you to the designated area.
- Ensure your child is not wearing jewelry or sharp objects.
- Management cannot be responsible for lost items.
- All persons with the party MUST REMOVE FOOTWEAR and place on shelves at front entrance.
To help us ensure the safety of your guests, please print out the attendance form and bring it with you to the birthday – this will allow us quick access to information about attendees in case of emergency.
It is our goal to ensure your child and guests truly enjoy the party and have A FANTASTIC TIME !!!!!