Please select one of the programs above. If you are unsure what program is most appropriate, please contact us and we will help you make a determination.
Help us streamline your registration process by letting us know if you have registered for a Tumble Tot Co. program before.
Parent / Guardian Information #1
Parent / Guardian Information #2 (optional)
In the event of emergency, where one of the guardians above cannot be reached, please provide an alternate emergency contact.
Authorized Pickup Person (Optional)
If you would like to authorize someone else such as a grandparent or relative to pick up the camper at the end of the day, please enter their name and contact information below.
Please note that the person picking up the child will be required to provide identification.
The Tumble Tot Co. are offering a referral bonus to parents that recommend Tumbletot programs to friends and family.
Please enter the name of a person that you wish to refer. For each person referred that confirms a registration, the referred person will receive a $25.00 discount for the associated recreational program. The referrer will also receive a $25.00 discount, rebate or credit when any of the people referred register.
Please note that referrals are only paid for new members who have not attended a Tumbletot program within the past 24 months.
Person who referred you
If you are a new customer and were referred by another Tumble Tot customer, please enter their full name below to make sure that they receive credit for the referral.
How did you hear about us?
Informed Consent Agreement
- I, the undersigned, hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless The Tumble Tot Co. of Newmarket, their/its officers, instructors,
coaches, employees, members and clubs against all claims, demands, damages, actions, suits or proceedings arising out of
participation of myself/my child, named above, in any gymnastic activity.
- I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that certain risk of injury are inherent to participation in hand on science, arts and
physical fitness & gymnastics activities. These types of injuries may be minor or serious and may result from one’s own
actions, or the actions of others, or combination of both.
- I, hereby warrant that my child is physically fit to participate and understand that the choice to participate brings with it the
assumption of those risk and results which are part of these activities.
- I agree to allow my child to receive basic first aid/medical care from instructors/coaches certified in first aid if necessary.
- The Tumble Tot Company reserves the right to use photographs of members for promotional purposes. If you do not wish your
child’s photograph to be taken please notify The Tumble Tot Company in writing.
- Refund will not be given. A credit will be applied to a future program for medical reasons only if the request is made in writing
and accompanied by a doctor’s note. There is a $30.00 admin fee for this service. A charge of $50.00 will be levied on all NSF cheques.
- I declare having read and understand the above informed consent agreement in its entirety and hereby consent to participate
acknowledging all the foregoing. I also certify that the information provided in this form is, to my knowledge true and complete.