At the Tumble Tot Co., we are committed to providing an atmosphere of respect, comfort, and security for all our campers. We recognize that everyone is an individual with his or her own interests and needs. We strive to create an environment for children to feel successful. Friendship, Safety, and FUN are what our camp is all about.
The Tumble Tot Company and Tornados Gymnastics is a proud member of HIGH FIVE. HIGH FIVE is Ontario’s only provincially endorsed, comprehensive quality standard for organizations providing recreation and sports programs to children and an affiliated member of GYMNASTICS ONTARIO.
To help serve you more efficiently, we will be sending all paperwork through email. It is mandatory that Gymnastics Ontario Assumption of Risk Agreement and Declaration of Compliance Covid-19 forms are completed before the beginning of the camp. To save time, you can downloading and print the necessary forms here.
Upon arrival, each day, campers or their guardians will also be required to successfully complete a self-assessment to screen for COVID-19 symptoms. For convenience, The Tumble Tot Company’s online COVID-19 Assessment Form can be quickly completed online from a mobile device (link here) at https://tumbletot.com by selecting COVID-19 Info, COVID-19 Assessment form. All staff and camp participants will be required to wear a face-covering (except on gymnastics equipment for safety reasons). Program spaces and equipment have been modified to ensure that physical distancing of at least 2 meters between all participants is achieved.
Each camp will be considered a cohort that stays together for the entirety of the week. Cohorts will not mix with each other at any point throughout the week. Every cohort will have its own designated indoor and outdoor space for camp activities, washrooms, and equipment to ensure that cohorts always remain separated.
Our cheerful, qualified staff is enthusiastic and fully certified with a minimum Level 1 Artistic Gymnastics, Standard First Aid, CPR, High Five, Risk Management and have received a positive Police Vulnerable Sector Check. Camp staff has received extra health and safety training regarding COVID-19.
Each day will have a feature theme on which activities and crafts will be based. The themes planned for our 2022 March Break Camp are as follows:
|Monday||March 14th||Amazing Race|
|Tuesday||March 15th||Tie Dyes|
|Wednesday||March 16th||Secret Life of Pets|
|Thursday||March 17th||St. Patrick's Day|
Extended Day Camp
Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00 am and/or picked up as late as 5:00 pm for an extra fee. This program is fully supervised by our certified coaching staff, which offers activities designed to keep our busy campers entertained.
Referral Program and Family
We will offer both the person making the referral (“the referrer”) a $25.00 discount or rebate and will also offer a $25.00 discount to the person being referred. A 10% family discount is available for each additional immediate family member. Details about our referral program are available here.
Camp Cancellation / Refund Policy
Refunds can be processed as a:
- Camp Credit for 2022 – We will roll the amount paid into a credit that can be used towards any available 2022 camp programs
- Full Refund – Up until 30 days prior to the start of the session and/or if we cancel programs
Full refunds will be issued for any cancellation received 30 days or more prior to the start date of the session you wish to cancel. All refunds will be subject to a $ 100.00 administration fee, per camper, per week. Requests for cancellations received within 30 days of the camp start date are non-refundable unless a medical certificate accompanies the request. Refunds will not be granted for inclement weather or for days of camp not attended.
The Tumble Tot Co. will do everything possible to avoid program cancellations; however, we reserve the right to cancel a session of camp if the minimum enrollment is not met or if other unforeseen circumstances occur. In these situations, we will accommodate your child in an alternate program/alternate week or we will provide you with a full refund at your discretion.
If we are unable to run March Break or Summer Camp due to a Government lockdown a full refund will be provided.
- Campers must be dropped off and picked up on time. Campers who are picked up late will be subject to a charge of $2.00 per camper for every 5 minutes that your child has not signed out once camp has ended. Our coaches must clean up and prepare for the next camp day.
- Camps will have a designated drop-off and pick-up location that follows distancing procedures and separates cohorts. Sign in and sign out will occur outdoors, as parents/guardians will not be permitted inside the gym. We require all parents/guardians to sign their children in and out of camp daily. If someone other than the parent/guardian is picking up your child or any other special arrangements, please give written permission to the Camp director or contact the Tumble Tot Co. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The written permission must have the child’s name and the full name of the person who will be signing your child out. We will require the pick-up person to provide a photo ID.
- If your child will be absent from a day of camp, please call The Tumble Tot Co. at 905 836-6401.
- Please provide nut-free nutritious lunches and snacks with plenty to drink. Full-day campers will need two snacks and a lunch. Participants are not permitted to bring food products that may contain nuts or traces of nuts to a camp. Soy butter, also known as ”Wow Butter,” is not permitted. Although the product is peanut-free, it creates a stressor in the camp environment for campers with an allergy as it looks and smells just like peanut butter.
- If a participant is required to take medication, has a health condition, or carries an Epi-Pen, please ensure that this information was provided on your registration forms before your child attends camp.
- All participants must wear weather appropriate clothing and closed toe shoes. All campers must wear socks. Long hair must be tied back and out of our camper’s faces.
- Ensure your child is not wearing jewelry or sharp objects. Management will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Please leave valuables at home.
- Please provide an extra complete set of clothing (socks and undergarments), hats, and sunscreen. Please label all knapsacks, lunch bags, hand sanitizer, water bottles (a refillable water container is recommended) and all clothing with your child’s full name. This includes two extra face masks that should be kept in separate Ziploc bags.
- The Tumble Tot Co. strives to provide the highest level of safety and enjoyment to all participants and staff during its camps. Coarse language, bullying, non-compliance with COVID-19 protocols, and aggressive or inappropriate behavior are not permitted at camp. If your child has behavioral concerns, please speak to our camp director at 905 836–6401 and notify them of behavioral triggers and methods of dealing with them helpful to your child.
- All campers must be toilet trained and independent in the washroom.